Any woman is invited to join who meets these requirements:
- You must be at least 22 years of age by the end of your Provisional term to apply for our provisional class (there is no maximum age to join!)
- You must be a resident of the Greater Columbus Metro Area.
The JLC uses the following additional criteria for consideration of prospective members:
- Demonstrate an interest in voluntarism and a commitment to community service, with most community service activities taking place within a ten-mile radius of the Columbus city limits.
- Show an interest in developing her potential for voluntary community participation
- Sign a contract stating that she understands the responsibilities of provisional membership
Our application process is currently closed.
Thank you for your interest in membership in the Junior League of Columbus! Our application process is closed until Spring 2022, and we look forward to welcoming new members again in Summer 2022. We will hold information sessions in April and May 2022; please stay tuned to this page and our Facebook page or Instagram for more information! Please submit your contact information below, and we will be in touch as Spring approaches with additional information.