Any woman is invited to join who meets these requirements:
- You must be at least 22 years of age by the end of your Provisional term to apply for our provisional class (there is no maximum age to join!)
- You must be a resident of the Greater Columbus Metro Area.
The JLC uses the following additional criteria for consideration of prospective members:
- Demonstrate an interest in voluntarism and a commitment to community service, with most community service activities taking place within a ten-mile radius of the Columbus city limits.
- Show an interest in developing her potential for voluntary community participation
- Sign a contract stating that she understands the responsibilities of provisional membership
Applications will be available here starting in March 2020 for the Provisional class beginning August 2020.